Interlibrary Loan Request
The Alberta Library Online
The Interlibrary Loan Service attempts to get materials you need from other libraries’ collections (such as Edmonton Public Library, the University of Alberta Library, etc.).
Important notes about the Interlibrary Loan Service:
- Please check the FSPL Library Catalogue before placing any requests.
- Items from the Strathcona County Library can be ordered by placing a hold on items in the FSPL Library’s Catalogue.
- Requests are accepted from all customers with a valid Fort Saskatchewan Public Library card in good standing. You must use your own card when you request an interlibrary loan.
- Items published within the past year cannot be requested. If you would like FSPL to purchase the item, please complete a Suggest New Items request.
- Please limit your interlibrary loan requests to 5 items per patron, and wait 3 weeks before making subsequent requests.
- Depending on the material, an interlibrary loan may take 3 to 6 weeks to obtain.
- In a rush? Get a free ME Libraries card by registering online which entitles you to visit a participating library to borrow items.
To place requests please call (780) 998-4275 or visit Library Staff.